Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lindsays First Accident


Ok, so we thought we were pretty lucky, teenage driver and no accidents or problems, but we knew it wasn't going to last. I get a call from Lindsay saying I needed to get to where she was because there was an accident. My first question: "Is anyone hurt?" Thank goodness the answer was no. But then my next question "Who's fault was it?" And she said mine - dang I was hoping some snow bird had hit her car because of the rain:) So I go to where they had pulled off to help her deal with this. She said she was behind this guy and he slammed on his brakes and she hit hers, but she slid into the back of his car - yah right. I looked at his bumper and I think it had a slight dent, but as you can see, her car took the brunt of it. She was pretty shaken up. All I can hope is that she will remember this and won't be as distracted next time she is driving.

No comments: