Saturday, December 6, 2008




We finally got our tree decorated the other night. I put the tree up the day after Thanksgiving, but finding time that everyone was home to decorate it was a little difficult. They had a lot of fun, and even got a little goofy, but I guess thats whats fun about the season, doing things together. When the kids were little, I decorated and they told me where it should go. Now, they decorate it all by themselves and I get to enjoy watching them working together and remembering. That is my favorite part. Every year they get a new ornament, and lots of times it is a memory of what we did that year, or where we lived. As soon as the ornaments are pulled out, the stories begin. It is so neat to hear all that they remember, a lot of times they remember more than I do so we all share our stories. This is such a fun time of year, although I think it goes to fast. But these are the times that I'll remember, the kids having fun and working together, because who knows where next year will take us.

No comments: